Alabama regulation 220-2-.146
- Provides a unique identifier for the individual and allows the person to enter their deer or turkey harvest into the GAME CHECK database.
- The HELP number is required only of those license exempt hunters, which include:
- Hunters 15 years of age or less, residents and non-residents
- Resident hunters 65 years of age or more (AL driver license is required)
- Resident Hunters who hunt their own property (AL driver license required)
Hunters who purchase any annual hunting, fishing, or trapping license or who have a lifetime license will use these license numbers for the GAME CHECK system.
There is NO CHARGE.
Read more in the Alabama Hunting and Fishing Digest